Monday, October 4, 2010

Branson, Missouri

Here we are. Nothing to report yet. No interesting pictures on the way here. But it looks like it will fun. Train through the Ozarks? Duck boats? Paddle wheeler? One of the many show theatres? We'll see.

Oh!

One little thing. When we were having brunch, as I went to the cash register, a man sitting next to it asked if we came in the Vermont car. I said, Yes. He and his wife, both very nice people, enthusiastically described a nearby waterfall (the highest in the mid-west) and said we should see it before we got back on the interstate.

It sounded very pretty. Near a nature center. Other special things about it.

We didn't go.

I felt bad. He even drew a map.

22' high. Size doesn't matter ... mostly.

I felt so bad that I checked out their ability to see us not take the turn that would have led there. We were just out of sight from the restaurant.

Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment